- Our partner restaurant, Le chêne, was named one of 20 of the world’s best new restaurants for 2020 by CNN Travel.
- Condé Nast Traveller’s Hot 100 List listed at #58.
- Featured on the Travel + Leisure's 2017 list of "The Best New Hotels in The World
- Leeu Estates was named South Africa’s leading Wine Country Hotel 2017 and 2018 at the World Travel Awards Africa
- SA Wine Index 2018 fine dining SAWI Awards as a Platinum class winner
- First hotel in the Winelands to achieve 5-Star Premium Status by Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA)
- TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice 2018:
- The top-rated hotel in the Cape Winelands
- The fourth best property in South Africa (Top 25 Luxury Hotels – South Africa)
- 13th best hotel in the “Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Africa”
- 2020 Recognition of Excellence by HotelsCombined
- A wonderful rating of 9.1!
- Top 40 most romantic hotels in Britain by The Sunday Telegraph
- Our partner restaurant, Henrock, was named one of 20 of the world’s best new restaurants for 2020 by CNN Travel.
- Best Hotel in the UK by I-escapes.
- 9th Best Boutique Hotel in the UK by Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
- 16th Best Hotel for Romance in the UK by Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
- 4th Best Hotel for Wine in the UK by Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
- 5th Best Newcomer by Luxury Magazine
- Linthwaite House proudly made The Telegraph’s list of the Best country house hotels in Britain 2017 & 2018 with a wonderful rating of 9/10!
MULLINEUX AND LEEU FAMILY WINES
- Platter’s South African Wine Guide Winery of the Year 2014, 2016 and 2019
- Wine Enthusiast Winemaker of the Year 2016 – Andrea Mullineux
- Tim Atkin 2017 South Africa Report Winemakers of the Year – Chris & Andrea Mullineux
- Only South African winery to be named in Wine & Spirits Magazine’s Top 100 Wineries of 2019
- Platter’s South African Wine Guide’s 2020 Wines of the Year for their Granite Syrah 2017 and Straw Wine 2018
TUK TUK MICROBREWERY
- Named one of 20 of the best restaurants in Franschhoek by The Inside Guide
- South African National Beer Trophy Gold Medal for the Tuk Tuk Pale Ale
- South African National Beer Trophy Silver Medal for the Tuk Tuk Dunkel
- Honouree in Service Excellence, Wine & Food Tourism Awards in 2019